RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Only one applicant per form can apply for the event. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
2. Applications can be done online at www.goamarathon.org OR collect forms from the event office in Campal, download and print the form from www.goamarathon.org.
3. Applications must not be submitted to any person or group other than the Goa Marathon Office at No.219, La Campala, Opp. Rosary Primary School, Miramar, Panaji, Goa – 403001, India.
4. Information against all fields on the registration form must be filled. Incomplete entries will be rejected.
5. An entry form must be accompanied with the requisite fee as per the race category ie. Rs.500/- for 5 KM Dream run, Rs.1000/- for 21 KM Half Marathon and Rs. 1000/- for 10 KM Run. A form received without the correct fee or no fee will be rejected.
6. Payment can be done done via demand draft/cheque in the name of El Shaddai Charitable Trust and sent to the event office.
7. For entry acceptance, the ‘Disclaimer’ must be signed. If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, his/her guardian must also sign the disclaimer and write his/her relation with the applicant on the form.
8. Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. If due to some reason your participation isn’t confirmed, the registration fee will be refunded after deducting Rs 100 as processing charges.
9. Cancellation/Refund: Any fee discrepancy must be brought to the attention of the Event Registration Team immediately. Refund will not be entertained post 12th January 2017.
10. BIB Expo for collection of running BIBS and timing chips will be held at Campal Ground from 2nd 3rd and 4th February 2017.
11. For BIB Collection carry acknowledgement slip/Printout of the email confirmation sent by us/ printout of website confirmation.
12. Authorized representative must carry – Original acceptance letter, Signed authorization letter from confirmed participant. Photocopy of photo identity proof (of the confirmed participant), eg. Aadhaar card, Passport, PAN card, Election card or Driving license.
13. Participants are encouraged to raise pledges either offline or online by creating an online fundraising page on www.goamarathon.org.
14. Trophy will be awarded to the Highest Individual Fund Raiser.
1. I am fully aware of and appreciate that training for and running a marathon may result in accidents or serious injury.
2. I am voluntarily participating in the Goa Marathon 2017 with complete knowledge of the associated risks, and I agree to accept responsibility for all risks of injury. I also acknowledge that Goa Marathon does not offer any formal marathon training program.
3. By signing this Waiver and Release, I declare that I am medically able, properly trained, physically fit and capable of participating in a marathon, and that my medical care provider has approved my participation.
4. I agree to independently consult my physician in the event of any injuries or medical questions arising from or related to my participation in the Goa Marathon 2017.
5. I also acknowledge full and sole responsibility for my own medical expenses and that I am responsible for any and all medical expenses on my behalf.
6. In consideration for being permitted to participate in the Goa Marathon, I agree to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless Goa Marathon team. I understand and agree that this Waiver and Release is binding upon my heirs, assigns, and legal representatives.
7. I hereby grant my consent and permission to Goa Marathon, its Partner organizations, and employees to use any and all information submitted in my application, and/or my name, photograph, videotape, motion picture recording, voice or likeness for any purpose, including pre-race and post-race publicity.
8. I have carefully read this Waiver and Release and fully understand its contents.
9. If I am under 18 years of age at the time of registration, my parents or legal guardians have fully read, understood, and consented to the terms of this Waiver and Release and by signature below authorize my participation.
10. By signing this waiver, I have indicated that I have read, understood and agreed to the Waiver and Release above.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Goa Marathon Office, 219, Angel's Residency, Road no. 11, La Campala colony, Miramar, Panjim -403001.Contact number: 0832-2461068/69/7447499259.
PLEDGE FOR THE CAUSE